Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to Ryan & McNulty Pty Ltd, as it is to our employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
To support this common goal, we will:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible. Including the use of timber from sustainable (managed) forests.
We will work to achieve these commitments by:
- Requiring environmental awareness training of all our employees and more specific environmental training where appropriate.
- Evaluating disposal processes from the point of view of chemical risk, dedicating ourselves to finding better practices based on preventing pollution in the first place.
- Considering the risks of our raw materials and products at all stages of our product's life, placing priority on risks present during our production process and during our customers' use of our products.
- Working collaboratively with our customers, suppliers, and the surrounding community on environmental issues.
We will make every effort to ensure that environmental performance is an integral part of Ryan & McNulty's performance and of the performance of all of our employees.
To this end, we will measure and periodically report on our progress in realising these commitments.
Director - Ryan & McNulty Pty Ltd